Sunday, May 12, 2024

Short Mish-Mash

 
This was taken in March. Two tough guys, brrr, barefoot!
I took off to the left here, who knows where they were heading for?
Does the dude have a plan or just walks on... it is quite a way for a place for the night if you have no money and it was still pretty cold, too.
Maybe the dog warms him up at night. 
 
 
This week was like really tough, I want to finish the translated docu for one train. WANT!
Sub-teamleader allowed me to work on Saturday, customer said NO to that. Even more stress, hence I am tired.
Just a mish-mash today.
 
 
There was a note: "For free, but please don´t take the rack!".
In the evening the rack stood inside.
We have a good neighborhood.
Neighbor M... he has trust!!!
In the hall opposite our door for days I saw this:

 
4 steps down is the main door to the street and many leave that door open for hours, for anyone who passes by to see.
This bike is not secured.
It was not stolen.
 
I luckily forgot where I found this (@Ingo if you remember don´t tell me):
 

 If only we had space!!! This is MY childhood!!!

We played in the street, our parents had no idea what we did or where we were.
There were no mobile phones and no protection gear and yet.... still alive. 

Tomorrow: Mega-stress. I have till Wednesday lunch time to finish as much as I can.
No time to translate all the technical drawings, the customer´s customer will NOT be happy.
Mass instead of class - customer wants it that way.

Now... I try to relax and cook pizza-sauce.
Have a happy Sunday.

Henry 🦁:
 

... love my work.






12 comments:

River said...

I had a WONDERFUL Sunday and I am so tired I can hardly type this. The twins just wear me out. But I love them.

Tom said...

...I would love to visit that Mid Century Modern shop! Take care and be well.

Iris Flavia said...

River, that´s a GOOD tired!

____

Tom, now I feel old ;-)

Sami said...

Hope you get to finish your translation work Iris.
I always wonder how people walk barefoot in the street...and it would have been quite hot then!

Anonymous said...

That guy looks homeless- Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

RedPat said...

Little Henry is a tough one like you, Iris.
Love those lamps.

CJ Kennedy said...

Wow, how refreshing to hear you neighborhood is safe. Even in my rural town, people have taken the tables people left out with free stuff to take and notes not to take the table. That bike would be long gone. Enjoy your day and pizza sauce

magiceye said...

Interesting mish mash.

Iris Flavia said...

Sami, I hope so.. he is young and underestimated the job...

____

Christine, yes, but he has cooking gear and a will to survive without help!

____

RedPat, I hope I can keep up with him!

____

CJ, I think I am lucky then - sauce cooked :-)

MELODY JACOB said...

Even in the midst of busyness and stress, it's important to take note of these small moments of connection and kindness. They remind us that there is goodness all around, even when things feel tough. Wishing you some moments of relaxation and peace amidst the chaos.

Granny Sue said...

Ugh, stress is not good. But pizza sauce, yes! I hope your work goes well, Iris.

Jeanie said...

It sounds like a crazy day in store for you. Some clients are just like that. Quantity over quality or -- as you said, mass over class.