Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Sign Of A Great Company

 

 My workday yesterday started with this "sign".

 I have no kids, but if I would... (a "tad" late now) my company supports big!

You can work where you want to. Or when. Care for your kid(s) is supported.
This I might take: 10 plus days off per year, would .. will make 40 days off per year! (I mean.. they let me take off 6 weeks in a row for visiting Perth anyway!).
More suggestions... just put them down here and they´ll take care!

Obviously they even provide clothes for your wee one ;-)

 


Looking for a great company? Join ESE!

I am forever thankful the student at SIEMENS suggested I apply here!

 

This is for Tom´s Signs2, of course.

More or the rest of our journey of 30 years together?

 

He has the bluest eyes and is such a gentleman! We really need to ask him out again!
I mean, we did... (his wife has passed and his kids don´t take care much).
Here...


T-Shirt: CRABS (Craft Beer BraunSchweig, where we went with W).


Ingo, huh? Ya know...


Still after so many years! A "sign" of love!


... and I am wearing the very same skirt just yet again!!!
I assure you, I have more clothes than this one skirt!
Even Grace said, "I see you in this one more time, we go shopping!!!"
Luckily she forgot - I love this one. Do you have some clothes you wear over and over again, too?


They´re just talking, no idea why W leans forward... maybe they exchanged a secret?


Actually it was summer... Ingo proudly presents his Freo-T-Shirt... Pic taken by their Daughter.


I get flowers now and then 🥰
They travel from private to work-PC as long  as they last.


On the way from Adelaide to Perth!


Let´s call that a good sign of life, shall we?
For the other parts you can hop here, here and here.

Henry 🦁
 
To great people!
 
A sign of humanity.... animality, whatever, life!
 



12 comments:

Tom said...

...you are fortunate to have enjoyed so many wonderful trips. It nice to hear that your company is good to work for. I hope that you are enjoying a wonderful week.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Tom, I am thankful for sure! To a great week!

Sami said...

Lucky to work for a company that looks after the staff and their family too. I've got my eyes closed in the photo :) it was a nice visit to Braunschweig.

RedPat said...

Everything seems to be good for you now, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Sami, complaints to your Daughter, please ;-)
Yes, I am really lucky with ESE!!!

____

RedPat, I hope, atm I am on hold again...

magiceye said...

A true welfare state.

Iris Flavia said...

I hope you mean this in a positive way...

gigi-hawaii said...

I am all for Blue eyes. Wow! I love that pic of the lioness and cub, so adorable!

Christine said...

Lucky you working for a great company

River said...

I know I left a comment here when I couldn't sleep early this morning.
And I didn't save it anywhere to copy and paste again :(

Amypie71 said...

wow it sounds like you work for a great company, those are not easy to come by.

Iris Flavia said...

gigi, yes, bet he made some women want him! :-)

_____

Christine, so yes!

____

River, I am sorry. I hate, too, when that happens. Once my Brother really made the effort to write a comment - in English! - didn´t save and, boy... he called me in anger.... LOL. Even if just in cache, I save...

____

Aimz, so yes. I am really thankful!