That was before I had Rexi, aka Tea-Rex.
With this yummy tea I join Elizabeth´s T.
Monday: Brain scan - I have a CD from the doc, must mean they found a brain "up there" ;-)
I was a bit dizzy afterwards and took my time (only half a work day).
Super-nice staff at Saturn (yeah, I don´t go to Mars ;-)...).
Staff #1: "She got GRIMM and needs a case for that - how many CDs are in there?"
Colleague looked it up, looked at me whilst waiting and went, "Supernatural is great, too!"
HAAAA, big news! ;-) We´re in the same boat!
Super nice staff at immergrün (got a falafel there, shop-name "always green"), went to
Idee - a creative shop, super-nice staff - hey, I love Braunschweig for a reason! One of the staff had partially blue hair. I can bite my butt I didn´t say I like that... or... am I an old lady then?
Tuesday: I need to make PIZZA - base: cauliflower, recipe by admin mT!
T (ex-teamleader from cgs) reminded me we have a public holiday (we WhatsApp still every working day).
I told mT... we all forgot, can you believe that???
Most peeps take Monday/Tuesday off. We all are strivers (nerds).
My new contact mS and I... work. A good start, huh?
If you are new: m > male, f > female - I worked with men only for a looong time.
"You will not fail - you can do it!" - my cash-out lady Bea after asking about the new, really difficult project.
That did good!!!
Loooong chat with fK, loooong chat with Bro.
Wednesday: Fathers Day, public holiday, nothing, a black day. They happen.
Thursday: E-mail, marked "important" - CEO#1 in cc... huhhhh... WHAT? Everything correctly translated to English. Hm?
Outlook has a fit, that mail was from 2023.
Job: Very tough.
Went to the doc - he put in my last ear-piercing I just bought (Ingo had to remove them all for my brain-scan). And we had another long chat. Doc as in doctor...
Then I went to Guido´s, Braunschweig´s oldest pizza-place.
"All by yourself today?" - "yes..." - "Poretti?" - "yes :-), and a Calabrese" - I didn´t even manage half the pizza, he put it in a box and asked me to give "liebe Grüße" to Ingo.
I have grown up! I didn´t even care if a colleague sees me sitting there by myself!
Friday: The new project... owwww.... the customer abbreviates everything and I have no clue.
Private chat with mM - I am SO SAD the summer-party is cancelled - would love to meet him in person!
Lunch-time with fK - at Café Flora.
It´s in a nursery, like Waldecks, - I usually bought our flowers there. Loads of staff. Most with Down Syndrome, managing the job! Maybe that´s why the flowers are so expensive, but then.... I like to help! It´s not the people´s fault. They are a happy bunch serving people the best they can, great atmosphere and just around the corner - yummy food!
This is what I got from my friend:
Actually we have good water, but a try won´t hurt!
Ingo assembled the cruncher, the living room looks like a fitness center.
Evening... Rests of Pizza Calabrese. No Poretti, "just" Märzen.
Weekend: Saturday: Gack! Ingo took his car to the garage. Phone here at home.
All I hear: Someone calls him. Brother, some emergency, who knows? It took me ages to track down the phone. I called the phone, so long it took me!! With but one ear... it is difficult (if emergency I could´ve contacted his family).
Message: Car is ready for pick up. He was there - why not tell him?!
Sunday: We went mural hunting 😁 Ingo found some good ones and did not have his cam with him - 5+km walk, just a bit of sport on the cruncher hence.
Munch-wise at Café Flora:
And a cute cat-find here.













17 comments:
I love the origami dragon. I always think origami is so clever and I know I could never learn it.
Looks like you had a good week, but what about the brain scan? Is everything alright there? They didn't find you have accidentally two brains or something?
How many discs are in the Grimm set? I only have it on usb.
Yes, fK is great with origami!
Two brains would help right now! ;-) I still wait for the outcome - it is because my feet hurt! They wanna make sure it´s not caused by the brain... Doctors here have way too much work, so it will take a while. I asked for the scan in January!
I think 40+Grimm-discs! I still have a while to go :-)
Ingo has not asked for another, LOL...
...Amen to nice people, we need more of them these days.
And I have them! :-) And reckon am one, think all here!
Good morning, hoping you can get the tests from doctors soon. our medical in my area is on the decline a friend broke his wrist several weeks ago-he got xrays but can't see a doctor for what surgery needs to be done til late June-by then things will healing incorrectly sad.
Love your sketches ad that drink sounds good Hugs from the lake
Pleasant people everywhere in your days! But you know some of that radiates from you. You're nice, they're nice too.
The dragon is sweet!
All the good food. Now I want a pizza Calabrese!
Good luck with the job, sounds demanding and confusing.
Brain scan..good luck
Do your feet hurt because of all the walking your do, but your shoes are not sturdy enough? I am loving the new Orthofeet I bought.The origami dragon is awesome. I'll have to show the Young One as she loves dragons and red is her favorite color. Do watch Supernatural. The show is awesome. My favorite character was Dean, the older brother, that was until season 4 when Castiel made an appearance. And there's a rumor of bringing them back for a new show. Happy T Day
I love today's Henry photo. It's like they're saying the more the merrier, and they're smiling too. And nice journal pages for this week, but too bad you had a sad day. Those days are never much fun, but we all have them I think. I hope today is better and you have a super T day or I should say rest for your T day. hugs-Erika
Hi Iris. Not feeling well today. Lupus is kicking my butt. wanted to make sure I stopped. I really like the dragon and your journal. Have a nice day today.
What an amazing week you've had. Aside from the brain scan, it sounds like a great week and you ate out several times. Now I want pizza.
The origami dragon is amazing. She is very good. I hope the new job isn't too demanding. I also have trouble with acronyms.
HMMM. Never heard of mixing iced coffee with tea. I hope it was good. Thanks for sharing your calendar and your iced drink with us for T this Tuesday, dear Iris.
Kathy, what?!!! I think if you broke a bone here you would get immediate help! What a shame!
Sorry for your friend! Drink was yum, hugs to you and the lake!
____
Sue, yes, give and take, huh! The job is... owww.... I got help offered (which I likely cannot accept)
____
Christine, thank you.
____
CJ, nerves are OK, maybe the pain comes from my scoliosis... not from my walking ;-)
The dragon sits patiently by my PC and Supernatural I have here in the original :-) Yes, Dean is so funny and sexy!
And yes, saw on FB they come back, yippeeeeee...
____
Erika, Henries say thank you!
Aw, well - without sad days you cannot treasure the good ones?
Today 11+ work hours... ugh. But with nice people - hugs
____
Nicole, I am sorry!!! Hope you feel better soon!
____
Elizabeth, to Pizza!!!
Job-wise... let´s see!
I mix all kinds of stuff - Ingo never gets it ;-)
It sounds like such a busy week, Iris. The origami dragon is wonderful.
Iced coffee in tea! Strange cocktail!
Best wishes for your brain scan!
RedPat, yes to both!
____
magiceye, I usually put in milk.
Thank you, next week I´ll contact the doc! As I don´t hear from him...
That dragon is amazing!
I hope you get the results of your brain scan soon. Are you seeing a regular doc and a neurologist? I must have missed something here -- And when the feet hurt, everything hurts.
But it looks like a pretty good week, good pizza, meet-ups. And HARD work! You've got it, though!
Enjoying your art very much! Aloha
Post a Comment