Sadly, sadly I don´t like sushi!
So healthy.
I´d rather be like a cow...
A beef-burger I´d not say no to, yet I have tofu with broccoli this week and got HEAPS of tips from admin mT for how to make it better.
Next time I come to the company he´ll bring some crispy one!
The signs are on green!
This is for Tom´s Signs2.
To another work-day! Maybe I get help, as my new colleague whose account I use and who called me after an 11+ work day, said he does not see I can manage the amount in time... I have too many nice colleagues.




17 comments:
Don't like sushi? That's a real shame. My husband doesn't like it either. Also such a shame
I know, so healthy!
I love that fish! It's a cool sign for sushi. Have a great Wednesday Iris. hugs-Erika
I don't like sushi either, I want my fish cooked!
Sushi's okay, but not something I usually order. Fish on the other hand is yummy especially when deep fried and served with chips
I like sushi but don't have it very often. I'm always looking for good tofu recipes though.
Sushi is an acquired taste.
There are different types of sushi. I eat the ones without raw fish.
Erika, yes, the sign is cool, huh - to a great day, mine was, if full of work, hugs!
____
Tom I rarely eat fish at all....
____
CJ, the latter I like, too.
_____
Yupp, tofu all week :-)
____
magiceye, I tried, but...nah....
____
gigi, I tried chicken, but the seaweed was SO fishy...
I adore sushi but Ive been doing keto for the last 5 or so months so it doesn't fit in the scheme of it but tofu is great fried with veges.
Wow and yes tofu is great :-)
I learn to fry that.
It took me a few tries to like sushi now I even eat raw sashimi!
I don't like Tofu or Sushi, but I do like fish and chips!
I hope you do get help with the job.
I like the colourful fishy sign.
Christine, I had one try with chicken-sushi - that was enough. The seaweed was soooo fishy...
____
River, I think you just need to find the right way to make tofu, my admin mT explained a lot about that! And I´ll have some today (and tomorrow, the day after that.... I made too much ;-)...)
I like sometimes fish and chips, too.
So far... no help - I hope I get it done myself....
Yes, I loved the mural, too!
I never used to like Japanese food until I tried it in a proper Japanese restaurant. Now I love it! I remember that fish 😀
Nope, not a sushi fan either! Or tofu, yuck. I know both are healthy but still...
I would not pass up a beef burger either. However, I do make my own veggie burgers.
Post a Comment