
I just stumbled over the Plain English Campaign who goes against government signs and other warnings that do no more than state the obvious, you can read more here.
Here are more pics of signs like that, just hilarious (just click "vor")!
I´ve seen No. 11 near Cooper Pedy - I guess cell phones don´t work out there, so... a useful (australian) sign...
2 comments:
These are hilarious. I can't figure out which is my favorite, but the sign directed to the dogs sure is funny.
Somehow talking to a dog in English seems perfectly normal, but I can't get my head around how dogs can understand German. Or French. Or any other language. ;-)
Well - for sure: German shephards (again, I have just heard from others...) also in the US react to german commands like "Sitz!". "Platz!" and so on.
Take Berlin polar-ice-bear Knut - I bet he understands "Croissant" quite well - he loves to eat 'em ;-)
gary Larsson had a good cartoon. First you could read what the human said and then you saw what the dog got: "BLA BLA BLA *his name* BLA BLA BLA!" And maybe that´s it ;-) And it does all for good, too :-)
Post a Comment