
Wanna have a party in Brunswick? Go and have a cocktail of physics (german)!
The PTB, "national metrology institute providing scientific and technical services" - heck!!! - the PTB is having an open day and you can see the lot!
I´d like to go more into detail (yawn!) but something happened today!
My landlord - or rather the sister - lives in this house, too.
I was thinking some time ago, heck, I don´t know her name, hence don´t know where exactly she lives - but if I meet her, I´ll ask her if she has a 3-room-apartment, too, to rent.
Guess what???????!!!!
Whilst Ingo was in the laundromat, washing his stinking bed-stuff (stinking due to his apartment being flooded), I ran errands. Came back, went into the laundromat, talked to him, went to the house and met.... the landlord´s sister!!!
I asked her and she said - looking kinda tensly, yes, they have a 3-room-apartment - ONE (only one single one!)! And, well... the kitchen is as small as mine (that must be the thing, making the apartment difficult to rent) and it´s free right now!
Whooooo.... I thought of living together like in ... March or so.
So did Ingo.
I am horrible. When I like a place, I don´t want to go.
I don´t like it here, I looooooooooooooooove it!!!!
And maybe we can stay here!
She said, "you only gotta move around the corner - and you´re rid of MRS MEINECKE, too!"
I guess that woman has caused a lot of trouble, also to the landlord!
Whow.
Monday she wants to call me on the details. One room is around 26m² - what should we do with so much room?!
One about 12, the other about 14, plus a "small" kitchen. WITH A BALKONY! A MUST!
Cross your fingers for me, please!!!
3 comments:
This meeting sounds meant to be!! All my fingers and toes are crossed for you to get that.
Whoo hoo! 'Tis fate!! Totally meant to be. Good luck to you!
Thank you!!! I am already nervous and it´s only Sunday morning over here...
I bought new artificial turf this spring but didn´t use it, thinking tghe old one makes it one more season.
Fate, really! Hopefully ment to go on the new balkony?....
Post a Comment