
Sarah tagged me with this:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was studying, enjoying my freedom. At that time our flat-sharing was still fun, too.
2. What were you doing one year ago?
Today? I was thinking of Steven R. Strauss, who died aged 51 in the Twin Towers. I remembered the day where it all happened. We had no access to media, CNN just showed their front page and had little information. Colleagues who had friends or family over there made hectic phone calls - we were not sure back then if this was a very bad joke or truth.
Well - apart from those thoughts I enjoyed a late summer. Seems like I won´t this year, autumn seems to be here already...
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
OK, I eat only a bit of it, so I call it a snack, too, even this:
- PIZZA da Nico
- Filet Steak from El Goucho
- Jerky
- a pie (seldom, since not avalable here)
- Salt & Vinegar Crisps
4. What are 5 songs that you know the lyrics to?
Actually I hate it when I don´t know the lyrics... I like these:
- It´s A Beautiful Day (Queen)
- Let me Live (Queen)
- There Must Be More To Live Than This (Feddie Mercury)... okok... ;-)
- The Prettiest Thing - Norah Jones
- Painted Desert - Joshua Kadison
5. 5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire?
- invest the money wisely, so I have enough to
- give some to health research and other organisations I find important
- quit my job and go on another big journey. Done wisely you get a long way with a million!
- look for a warmer place to live, like Perth
- have a little house also in Carnarvon
6. 5 bad habits
- According to Ingo I´m never truly content
- I´m always on the run, my family hates that
- I throw too many e-mails away and often have to ask people to send it again (but I make people happily surprised when I can say, "hey, look, I still got your e-mail!")
- I get angry when someone drives real bad and I can´t overtake
- I prefer doing things I like and don´t care enough to learn other important things...
7. 5 things you like to do
- being with Ingo
- watch DVDs in the original language (that is, if it´s english! My french is no good anymore...)
- go to american football games
- take a ride on the Moped
- read a good book / blogs / surf the internet
8. 5 favourite toys?
- PC
- DVD-player
- DigiCam
- MP3-Player (noooo, I don´t have an iPod! I admit that!)
- Bike
9. 5 things you would never wear?
- Skis (too dangerous)
- Inliner (roller skates are better)
- Parachute (eeek - afraid of heights!)
- Velvet (hurts on the skin)
- Gold - I´m the silvery type of guy (ok - I own a ring made of white gold)
10. 5 things you hate to do
- saying good-bye
- driving a car
- doing laundry
- also: talking on the phone to strangers, especially when someone listens
- being in Germany in winter
Now, whom do I tag? I´d like to know what you think about these 5 things, Wendy, Hann (when you´re back), Celeste, Deanne maybe you like to join in as well and Lauren - join in, if you like to :-)
2 comments:
Oh! How interesting!! (you don't have pies?!?!)
Ok ... I'll do this next!
No pies, nooo...
I tasted my first pie in '95 in Australia - right after Ingo tried his, munching in the front, burning his finger 'cause on the other side the hot meat came out.
Awww, pies are sooo yummy!!!
) do look forward to read your 5´s :-) And go to bed now...
Post a Comment