From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
I saw this on the front of a birthday card some time ago and thought it was funny:Many years ago on this day, a sweet, innocent baby was born.(Open the card.)What the hell happened!?Happy Birthday, Ingo, from the US!
Aw that's so sweet :)Happy Birthday Ingo!
Hi Willow, hi Sarah,fortunately I have my own blog :-), but unfortunately I don´t know how blogging works :-(Thanks for the whishes and when I am in town (especially Perth) I´d like to say thanks in person ;-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I saw this on the front of a birthday card some time ago and thought it was funny:
Many years ago on this day, a sweet, innocent baby was born.
(Open the card.)
What the hell happened!?
Happy Birthday, Ingo, from the US!
Aw that's so sweet :)
Happy Birthday Ingo!
Hi Willow, hi Sarah,
fortunately I have my own blog :-), but unfortunately I don´t know how blogging works :-(
Thanks for the whishes and when I am in town (especially Perth) I´d like to say thanks in person ;-)
Post a Comment