Sunday, September 16, 2007

Punt-Return-Touchdown



There are no birthday presents between me and Ingo. No. When one sees something the other might like, it´s just there and here it comes: hence now I own a plush football, how cute!!!

It didn´t start that good though, this weekend. It was stressy. I had a company meeting but could leave quite early. Anyhow we got into a quarrel and Ingo just made me get out of his car. In the middle of... far away.

I was angry. Sad. Very angry.... A car stopped, a woman came out, asking if I needed help. I said, no... Probably my face said, yes!!!
She said, come on, I´m a woman, I won´t do you no harm, I can bring you home.

Turned out she lived in the street I do before, too (this town has around 240.000 people living here!). She wore sunglasses, but turned the glasses down when talking to me. A friendly local, so to say.

So I really went into her car and everything turned out fine. If she had been a man I wouldn´t have done it, somehow sad, is it?

Ingo and me later on went to the footy.
What a game!!!! Where to start? It was the german quarter final, against some Newcomers from down south, the Weinheim Longhorns. They had never played in such a "big" stadium before (and Brunswick is known for the best atmosphere in whole Europe)!

And then I saw it: WOW!
The Longhorns did a punt, Kelvin Love was the returner. He got stuck, freed himself, got stuck, ran... ran.... ran... Punt-Return-Touchdown!!!! Wo-hooo!

I guess those guys were impressed. It wasn´t just the atmosphere. Kelvin Love put Matt Riazzi on place two in the top scoring range. LED lights were glowing with L O V E and in the quarter-break we got Matt Riazzi on the screen, giving gratulations to Kelvin Love (right from the US!), it was all so sweet :-)



Later on some situation must have pissed him off, doesn´t he look like an angry three-year-old over here?



In the end it was 55:26 for our team and hence, I´m going to buy cards for the semi-final tomorrow! Here (german) is the full story to read.

Ingo had to leave today already.
He has bulky waste to get rid of and those guys pick it up right early tomorrow morning. So. Here I am, all alone. Together with the world - and him, too.

Awww, remember the days before internet??? To me it really is just days! I lived here for years without access!
Ack. Luckily Ingo will be here again tomorrow night! Tonight I´ll watch Men in Black II or some cool DVD Ingo doesn´t like. Hm :-) Take the second option! I am a positive person, right? :-)

No comments: