
Pic taken in summer 1994....
This one is from 2007, I think...

Time runs! 16 years we´re together now!
Sadly, Ingo is sick the whole weekend...
My family was here on Sat... my, SIL´s belly is huge!!! So looking forward to the Baby-Girl to come! :-)
Actually I´m even happy it´s a Girl now!
I always wished for a boy, because they wanna have more kids and I hated to be the big Sister, I always wanted a big Brother to lean on to!
Well... it´ll be a Girl! And I am fond of welcoming her to this place!

These are the flowers my Bro got me... beautiful, perfect colours he got, no?
Bro said, Little one´ll love it here... Gotta make this place Baby-/Toddler-safe!
(No luck on the apartment-front!)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a lovely day together :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 16?? years. Woweeeee. Well done, the pics are sooo cool :-)
awww nice! Happy Anniversary guys xxx
Colour-wise you would be a very difficult person to buy for. Anything as long as it's not pink I guess. Happy anniversary. Ingo looks much better without the pornstar moustache.
Pornstar moustache :-))) LOL!
Thank you and yes, I don´t like pink (anymore)... and blue, gah!
Post a Comment