Yes, I am afraid of what happens to Greece, to Europe, the Euro and Germany. So far our chancellor suggested to help with 22.4 billion euros (not that "we" have them). Help Greece. Portugal and Spain seem to be near a financial catastrophe, too.
We want to buy an apartment... where do we get money from, how will our financial future look like, will money be worth anything?
Work your ass off... for plain nothing. Insecurity. Future? Thoughts from overseas?
2 comments:
Australia has survived quite well so far through the global financial crisis but I am concerned about the effect that the situation in Europe will have all over the world.
Many countries felt that we were over the worst but I'm not so sure.
I certainly feel sympathy for the people of Greece who are facing such a tough time right now.
Oh, Rodney, that makes me worry even more!
Yes, I certainly feel sorry for the Greek people, too. It always hits the small people, the big bosses won´t feel a difference...
Post a Comment