Finally we´re inside the exhibition. Sadly, though, I found nothing in the app to these pieces and quite frankly I don´t wanna google it.
2017 we went to Sculpture by the Sea before it officially opened and G and I wondered about some pieces. P was suddenly gone, Sami, you can guess, huh?
He came back with the leaflet.
And G and I were unisono: Sometimes it´s better to have no explanation and make up your own mind.
Because some explanations were rather disappointing. (I still have the leaflet and treasure it, though, and I look VERY MUCH forward to visit in March! Maybe we all can team up?)
Here is some more...
At my work-PC, whenever I open a new tab I get "bombed" with news from the war in Ukraine (and I admit, some I read then - dunno if our CEOs or the IT wants this? But from time to time you need a break - often there are interesting fun-facts, too).
Wish Banksy could find really peaceful themes, but reckon that will never happen...
It sure was some exhibition. Here, K caught me smiling (heck, I have NO idea how this tall woman manages to take pics of me "secretly"!).
I am smiling because I´m in the tube, which reminded me of Transperth, which we will use soon!!!
Wish us luck railway is not on strike come Sunday and we make it to Frankfurt!
Wish us luck they do not have to defrost the plane or if so, they manage in time and we avoid the chaos in Singapore cause we are one hour or more late again!
I HATE flying. And the ever punctual German is not punctual when it comes to public transport!
Also... I am off soon today for a "present-seminar" on... fire-protection on trains.
Yippeee, the more I know the more afraid I am.
Also rain and warning of squalls. Supergreat.
It´s 40 minutes one way on foot...
This is for Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.
Henry 🦁
Let´s be thankful murals get more and more popular!







15 comments:
Amazing art!
Interesting art. And I love your jacket
magiceye, it wa very... tough and interesting!
____
Bertiebo, yes, much more to come and yes, the coat is really named "Gurri"! By the company, not by me, I don´t tend to give my clothes names ;-)
Nice murals, specially the peace dove. Sadly more and more wars going on in the world!
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
Your travel time is getting closer. I'm looking forward to Sculpture by the Sea. I missed last year as I flew out to Germany beginning of March, but Jose went and took photos for me, which I never posted...
I am excited to meet you but also nervous. I am introvert too. Does Ingo like chocolate and is he allowed to eat it?
..."it's art" is fabulous!
Iris, your gurri is so darned cute. I love it. I know what you mean about sometimes the more you know, the more worried you get! I do love what you shared from the exhibition.
Calls to peace are always welcome, but peace seems still out of reach :(
Sami yes, and guess: From Wednesday on DB is on strike for a week. We must get to Frankfurt on Sunday!Nice of Jose to take pics for you :-)
____
River, LOL, now maybe introvert + introvert matches :-)
No Ingo sould not eat any sweets, according to our doc. He does it sometimes anyway mut I don´t want him to get sick. I kinda hope this time we skip the trip to ER in Joondalup!
____
Tom, yes, it was really so interesting!
____
Jeanie, thank you, I get many smiles when I wear Gurri, especially on grey days like today!
Yes. But German trains seem to be quite safe.
____
Divers and Sundry, yes, sadly you are right...
Thanks for sharing the exhibition!
You´re welcome, there is much more to come :-)
The exhibition looks so fabulous, Iris.
I love your coat too and would wear it gladly to cheer up everyone who sees it.
RedPat yes to both, I really get so many smiles wearing that coat! Just today my teamleader saw it hanging in front of the seminar room, popped in, saw me and knew it was mine and called me "lucky one", or "luck bringer" :-)
Fun art Iris. I also think your jacket is a work of art. I love it. You can't go wrong with polka dots, can you? hugs-Erika
Erika, Banksy is some art, I agree and yes, I get many a smile when I wear this coat! Hugs to making people have one!
Post a Comment