
... AND... The Sun (pic taken around 5:30 am)
It´s always good to have friends you can be honest with.
Bro keeps the real tough things about our Mum to himself (and me - not even his Wife knows the lot - I think that´s wrong), I don´t and my friend helped me a great deal today.
I am less concerned about Ex now, learned that other families are as crazy/weird/sick at times as mine and that it´s good to be open to others. I got help - ideas and some wisdom, like ...
Life is floating like a river and the years between 30 and 40 are the most exhausting ones cause you make so many decisions, job-wise and private - and it´s hard to keep all those balls in the air.
I feel reassured and stronger. Decided the next step and asked Bro to arrange it - he agreed! Thanked me, asked me for advice - with also Ingo´s help, I could do it all - and hopefully I/we were right.
Amongst other, Bro and me will have an appointment with our Mum´s Doc, tell her all and ask for help. Mum doesn´t do it. We have to, even if it feels like cheating on her (pride).
Guess maybe I even could help Bro himself, thanks to my friend.
The Pic above???
My way to work! - Summer is sooooo beautiful! In real it´s a huuuuge orange ball, but, well, be the driver and take a pic... difficult (and dangerous, I know).
Thursday Ingo made my life/mind a bit easier with a bike-tour, isn´t this beautiful? The yellow?

Today we "only" went for a walk, but I´m glad about it, cause I saw a Bro of our.. umm... carpet:

It´s really tragic, he lost his original Bro, who drowned in the flood - here you can see both of them.
;-)
(Am I glad the flood happened!!! Never ever a Weekend-Relationship, never again!)

Maybe I am, after all, as theatrical as my Bro when trouble comes along... I panic, see the worst-case-scenario.
(Btw.. we had visitors who really hopscotched :-)
I speak of adults - totally worth the money, that carpet!)
4 comments:
Your pic with the sunrise! That´s what I see in my back mirror every day I left Brunswick on the construction site "South-West". Would gladly take a pic too, but there is almost all day a new traffic guidance. Must keep my hands on the wheel.(at least 3 construction sites, more idiots and confused drivers...)
Love your sunrise :) Actually love a sunrise but am never up early enough to see one!
Glad you have a plan to help your mum. Hope it works.
Beautiful pictures! I love that carpet too :)
What a beautiful photograph!
I am very sorry to hear about your mom and am hoping things go as best as possible.
What a great carpet! It shows what fun people you and Ingo are!
I tagged you with a blog award on my blog ...
Post a Comment