
Ingo just showed me this link to If This Was My Home.
Devastating. For Braunschweig from Hamburg to Kassel all would be gone...
I simply fail to understand how this could happen if BP knew beforehand there are things running not smooth!
But what do I know... Federal President Köhler quits his job cause he´s pissed off - and will continue getting the (incredible high amount of) money he used to!
If I quit my job... (and I´m - like everybody else - pissed off from time to time as well!!) I get nothing!
Politics... SO sucks!
When is the thing happening that they loose contact with earth - with "their" people, those politicians?? Mind you... the richer people get... not my theme, right?
There would be so much more, though...
(pic taken here in 2008 at Bürgerpark btw... short BP, ha...)
There really is no point in asking what you think bout the disaster, or does it?
1 comment:
I could not agree more - politics sucks. And the oil spill makes me feel sick, I can barely stand to think about it :(
Post a Comment