
So, in our B2E-Portal we certainly have a dpa-Live-sportsticker for the FIFA 2010 World Cup.
Along with this we let the users guess who wins each game and there are prizes for the best ones, Soccer-Pools you call it?
But we also had some other prizes that made no sense after the games - some stuff to decorate your car/yourself in the German colors and retro-soccer-T-Shirts.
The guys were really after the T-Shirts!!!
Now the rules for the raffle:
- Decide what you want: T-Shirt or accessoire - I put two mailto-links on the page and gave the subject for each. Since not everybody has a mail-client, here is rule #2
- give the correct subject
- if T-Shirt, let us know which size you want - we have S, M, L. And last, (cause it´s not possible to send the stuff via e-mail, right? Huh?)
- give us the address where we should send it to
Now, you think that´s easy?
Nope.
- people used the subject for the accessoire and said, size L please
- they want XXL (or XXXL)
- no subject
- empty mail
- no address
And these were combined, too!!!
We said, ok, if they don´t manage, they don´t get a chance! Minimum standards should be fulfilled at last!!! We didn´t even ask a difficult question or something!!!
Some even wrote, "I soooo wish I win!!!" and set the importance on high.
Yeah, bugger, then read what we need to know, you´re out!
Heck, why do poeple do that???
If I want something, I follow the rules! If I want something bad, I doublecheck!!!
Here is what we got:
On both, the accessoire and the T-Shirts, about half didn´t get it.
Please, anyone... can you explain this to me???
No comments:
Post a Comment