
We sadly don´t have a National Day of Thanksgiving, but Rodney asked in his post I am Thankful.. .well, what we are thankful for.
It´s pretty much the same over here:
I am thankful to have my partner. It´s not always easy, but I truly love him and his creativity keeps astonishing and surprising me.
I am thankful for his brother who, as a doctor, saved Ingo´s life two years ago. I have no idea how I´d manage life if it had turned out in another way...
I am thankful for my family that will grow in August!
I am thankful I have a job that I love.
I am thankful I have mostly great colleagues.
I am thankful there is enough money for one or another little luxury in life.
I am thankful I live in a safe country.
And certainly I am thankful I have a good health!
Thanks to internet... or to Bloggers! - this day is not only for Aussies, but for everyone.
Even if I´m a bit late I like the idea of taking some time thinking seriously about what I am thankful for and enjoying what I have by heart and mind.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment