The joys of starting work early - you´re home around 3 and have the full afternoon.
After paying a visit to the Richmond Palace´s pavilion we went to the South-Lake and all the way back, stopping at Okercabana (German) for a refreshing drink:

I had Berliner Kindl, a mix from a Beer from Berlin with woodruff-syrup, Ingo had a nonalcoholic wheat beer.
Greece was playing against Nigeria, there are screens everywhere:

Very sad, host SA hasn´t more luck!
People were lazing on the "beach", watching:

The big Octopus was gone, they have a headless diver now...

Always something new, which makes one Happy Man :-)

In case you wonder about the name - since a few years the city brings real sand to this place by the River Oker, hence Okercabana.
On the way back we found this new sculpture, how cool is that, it´s floating on the water...

The last treat was another sub from Subway - the third time this week!
No worries, we always share one (seriously, who eats such a huge thing alone?!)
Fingers crossed tomorrow is another day for the bikes - prediction for the weekend is:
Rainy, max 16C!!!!
But, ya know... since 3 years I don´t care too much about it anymore. That´s how long we finally live together every day :-)
1 comment:
I love hearing about your adventures with Ingo. He's handsome :) The beer looks so good in that picture I am now craving one and I don't even like beer all that much!
Post a Comment