Friday, April 14, 2023

Can You Relate?

I just don´t know what to do no more.
Today, shortly after 09 am, Ingo came home, sick. Puked,ate, took meds, drank, puked again and again and again...

He was very sick before, so I´m on alert.

Took off house-shoes to check on him.
Was on the sofa, left, right... 

Did drink nothing.

I took off shoes again and YELLLLLLLLLLLL

Tiptoeing on socks I sounded like an elephant, obviously.
I am sick of this.
OK, I let go. I am hurt.
Reckon if I am sick I´m left on my own.
Since 2008 I take care.
Does not matter. Hurts.

If you have a sick family member.. WHAT DO YOU DO???

He nearly died back then.
Now I could puke.

A week of being sick on holiday myself and now being yelled at for checking if I need to call the ambulance.

Sorry. This needed to get out. Also for me.

I was in worries.

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

Completely understandable.

River said...

It's better to write it down and share the stress. He shouldn't be yelling at you for caring. Did he eat or drink something at work to make him so sick? I hope you are both better soon, I know your arm will take longer, but every day is one day closer to well again.

Tom said...

...I hope that Ingo feels better soon. There is a lot stomach virus going around here.

Bettie said...

I wish I could help. So sorry for you!

CJ Kennedy said...

So sorry. It's good that you get your feelings out. I hope you both feel better soon.

Jeanie said...

It's good to write it down and get it out.I remember that once someone said "You can tell when a patient is getting better because they start to get snappier and edgier." So, he must be on the mend. I hope so. But it's extra hard when you are in pain yourself and doing more than you probably should be. You did the right thing. (And I'm glad you didn't delete this post.)