Tuesday, April 14, 2015
03/03 II, Perth - Make A Girl Smile With Henry
After we jumped off Grace´s and Pat´s car we went to the city by foot – was near enough, huh?
The pessimist-me came out.
I took a ton of pics, realizing we have but one week.
Just look at this beautiful fence:
1C back home. Grey. Nasty.
Can I stay here?
I will so miss the service, too, we have nothing like this:
Ok, Braunschweig is much smaller, you can reach almost everything by foot, still...
We found more murals...
...rested at Pleasure Garden...
...had the doggy-bag emptied (Grace and Pat´s pizza was way more yummy than ours – thanks for reminding us to really take it, not putting it in your trunk again!!!).
Awww, really, it was like a good-bye to some places already!
All the details of the pavillion...
Did I mention? 284 pics of this day "survived", I´m really cutting it down here....
Oh, on and off we went, Chevron Ferstival Gardens...
... around the place to see, yes, February was the right decision, despite the heat:
Through to the museum...
.. where Ingo - as many other kids and adults - played the offered instruments:
The urban orchard, awww...
The writer´s pens:
The glory...
All the way back, sucking up all that´s different to Germany, here the countdown at the red lights...
A stop at Moon and Sixpence just to see my blog has "moved" from .de to .au ;-)
Rainee Square....
Then direction Grill´d I got some smiles for my shirt – a girl was sitting outside, probably trying to get people in the restaurant?
She looked at said T-Shirt, smiled, asked where I´m from?
Where exactly?
Oh, yes, Braunschweig, beautiful!
The train station? Windy and ugly, but Henry, oh, yes, so cute.
It.Is.A.Small.World.Huh?
We went to Grill`d and had the very most yummy burger ever, thanks, Mark, for introducing us to this in 2013, we´d never went in otherwise!
The Crispy Bacon And Cheese is the yummiest I had in my entire life - and only today!!!!
(We again shared one)
I don´t want to leave.
The girl I met today just had no idea how hard it is for Germans to come here for a living...
Transperth train...
Transperth bus, "our" Kingsway Shopping Center...
"Our" bus stop...
In Germany I near to never use public transport, we each have a car and everything in the city you can reach by foot or push-bike...
Yes. I am stupid like this. I do miss already when still being here...
I always try actively to think positive, to be optimistic, but at times it´s hard.
Labels:
Australian Journey,
Braunschweig/Brunswick,
friends,
fun,
holiday,
mural,
Perth,
the two of us,
yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























2 comments:
Haven't seen that mural of the girl in the 5th picture.
It's always sad to leave a place where we enjoyed our holidays, but I'm sure you'll come again and discover new things.
I very much believe it was Northbridge on the way to Pleasure Garden when you start at The Brass, it was a pub, I guess.
I bet next time I´m hopefully around there´ll be some app that saves where you took pics (and the more lazier and dumber we get...).
Oh, yes, Perth changes so quickly and has so many events!
You´re really lucky living there :-)
Post a Comment