Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April... Macht Was Er Will



A German saying, April is doing what it wants - the weather is just plain weird and that is totally normal. For April. A bit. A tad too cold even for this, I reckon...
Monday was like really ugly.
So we did not go to the city. Despite it actually being tradition, on Mondays.
Yesterday (and today) sunny at first, but only 7C - see, Ingo is still wearing his winter-jacket (and me, too):



But the fountain in Inselwall is working already, yay.

Awww in Okerstreet:



We did some serious shopping like toiletry-stuff and such, shared a small Pizza, met our neighbour (it´s a village, I tell you!) and went to Schadt´s for a beer, sat outside (brrr), had a chat with our "waitress", G (she is our waitress but more like a friend, did I mention the village-character?).

And when we left - a 20 minutes walk home - harsh wind came up, some raindrops fell - it.was.icky!

Said storm and thunder Ingo´d read about still did not come, so sad (I love thunder and lightning when being safely at home).

April. Does what it wants.

And no Tom Tasty yet :-(
ALDI does what it wants, too...

3 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

April I think is the most unpredictable month Iris, everywhere :)

Sami said...

Love the blooming trees...pity about the weather.

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, really? What´s in Perth´s weather in April?
Sami, yes - I really should take some makros! And the weather... well. Winter-jacket :-)