Thursday, April 09, 2015
To Take With You For Free
Ok. I really, really, really don´t wanna jinx it, right?
See bottom-left? You can only read boo, but it really is the "boost"-field, I swear! You can see a tiiiiny bit of the "s", right???
Let´s hope for a good summer over here!
The tomatos... no Tasty ... Tom Tasty, yet, but ALDI promise they´ll have 'em!
We went to the city today - 17,5C, yay, sunny, too!
And at Löbbeckes Insel the fountain is filled with water already!
First BBQs lit:
Kohlmarkt-fountain in use, too:
First time at Schadt´s outside for the season (still cold in the shadow, though) - Braunschweig-bag:
Hanging on Perth :-)
Yes. I know, old skyline. Just bought it, though, Perth is growing simply too fast! ;-)
Happy Ingo:
Double-jinx...
Just keep this pic in mind for tomorrow - and keep your fingers crossed, please!
More BBQs witnessed on the way back home:
In case you do not visit me occasionally on FB, I sure wanna give you a drool from Grill'd and hope Cronjäger comes near it (not a chance, really, but maybe yummy???):
The title???
On the way to the city, a stack of kid´s books to just take away :-)
Bee Maya... amongst others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
"Cronjaeger" is a ->horse slaughter<-. In former German slang a horse is called "Zosse" or "Klepper". But if you have a good "horse"-butcher, the best sausages like in Bockenem came out.
On the other hand: For a good steak, you can walk that couldn't give you the Calories back.
Wish I go to Whoolies and grab a T-Bone, Porterhouse, Rump, Fillet...
I like that Perth handbag holder, where did you buy it? It's nice as a souvenir for Perth visitors.
Warming up...
Ahh, Sami :-) We brought the map of Joondalup SC home and can tell you where to get it :-)
It was very likely Price Savers T 19!
Thanks Iris. There is a Price Savers not far from me, I will pop there one of these days to have a look.
Great :-)
Post a Comment