Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Better Not Get Me Angry...
Yes, I could scan those cards. But in Germany I only have the right on pictures I take... they can sue you here for using work of others...
"Power is not all", it says.
And yes, that´s an older woman being on top...
And no, I don´t do Wing Chun, maybe I should, though.
On the other hand... I scared some people off today just by looking at them.
Picture this:
A few days ago I made an online-appointment to get my summer tyres on.
I got that confirmed. I printed it out, as asked. It says, be 15 minutes early (huh?).
Today, I was. App was 03:15 - 03:50, I was there 02:55, all good, no?
I was told my car will go in straight away.
Good! I sat down, took my book... 03:45 I asked when the car will be ready.
The car wasn´t even in yet. Hello?
10 minutes later - the car is still not in!
I ask them to hurry up, that´s why I made an appointment!
And, my... I could have other appointments, right?
I also was a tad angry (tad?) cause the lady was at the computer looking for something, when the phone rang. With very likely a customer calling. She didn´t bother. The phone died off. Happened a few times!
Her colleague, in his mid-20´s maybe, grinned stupidly when a customer came in and asked for an appointment to change to summer tyres. "June 6th, earliest." How come online you get appointments close?!
A Danish car drove in, the driver spoke no German, but English. Said June-6th-dude had to get someone cause "I don´t speak English".
How come? You learn English at school from grade 5 on! You work at the service point, too!
They all seemed to move in slow motion, too!
If I worked like that...
I asked if there is a problem with my car - after waiting another 30 minutes.
Four tyres, how long can that take????
I seriously thought this was some hidden camera-joke!
Really!
Am I on TV???
The more I waited the more angry and unsure I got! JOKE???
"The tyres are on."
10 minutes, 15 minutes...
I was about to ask them to give me a "rental car" for free!
"Meat" sounds like "Miet" as in "Mietwagen", rental car.
Really - two hours - with appointment for 4 tyres????
Obviously, despite not saying much but asking what´s wrong I looked mad by now.
You know me, I´m rather very shy...
The slow lady said she´s very sorry, after she finally, finally and again asked for my car (there was no problem but lazyness!).
She said she won´t charge me for the balancing of wheels.
Wonderful.
It´s a company car.
Hey, boss, I saved you some money by waiting two hours to get four wheels changed.
I had an appointment.
And looked mad! ;-)
Kidding.
As Ingo said: If there was a problem, they could´ve informed me in advance!
They have e-mail and cell....
Gahhhhh...
And no. I give them one more chance.
I´m a lazy person, I store the winter tyres there...
Now I really wonder what my "angry face" looks like?
Must be impressive!
LOL
Yes, Perth is still "in the making"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Certainly bad service when you had an appointment. At least they could inform you they were running late...
Maybe if the owner was around things would go a bit smoother, and the staff would be working a bit harder!
It´s a chain and they call themselves "#1", too...
Yes, really, the staff is so lazy! At least at the service point.
For the inspection I go to another one for sure (have an appointment already).
Unfortunate Iris, but it happens now and then, you should have relaxed and read your book you were saving the company money after all :)
That´s not easy for me, Grace... you know I´m always on time and two hours is just too much for me.
Post a Comment