Friday, April 10, 2015

Missing



Whilst waiting at the red lights on the way to work I took this pic of jonquils in the dawn today - beautiful, no?
In German they are called "Osterglocken", Easter bells.
And what do I see editing the pic now?
That might be rubbish or an Easter-egg there in front - let´s stay positive, huh? Easter-egg.

Positive: We´re getting there, summer, this shot was taken at around 05:40 am and it´s not pitch-dark anymore!
The evenings are getting longer as well!
I so missed that!

Title... missing.... Today is National Siblings Day.
I wrote my Aussie-Sis, who answered prompty and whom I miss, as all my Perth-friends, and I wrote Bro.
Whom I haven´t seen since we´re back, not even over Easter, they were too busy.
He did not answer (yet).
I won´t read anything into this, but... it´s kinda sad, it´s only 60 km from door to door.

I helped myself with a yummy Caffè Latte Vanilla instead...



Speaking of missing...

This is opposite my PC at work, the test-server:



The table beside me is without the cable, T sits across the floor now, in the other apartment and is my teamleader (good thing!!!!).

My old teamleader, (also a) T, sits next door still, which is also good! And, creative as he is, likely instinctively filled at least the hole in the desk itself with the ball that came who-knows-from and lay on top of a shelf for ages:



Life goes on, huh?
You may miss, but there are solutions.
Hope with Bro there is one, too, soon.

And so far for today: 21,5C, sunny, still some grocery shopping to do, buuuut... BBQ-season opens today in this household!
With a first, too. Here is a hint to this:



here goes:



And it´s weekend!
Double-yay!
Have a good one!

And yes, I admit.... I slack with the Perth-posts atm. I have a reason. Actully 284 (surviving out of many more!).
Where to start, what to take to not overdo it?!

3 comments:

Ingo said...

And here is another hint: They sell everything, except the horseshoes ;-)

Sami said...

Happy Sibling day.
Enjoy BBQ season, we've been having rain since Tuesday and will go on until next Tuesday...

Iris Flavia said...

Awww, Sami, we got 30 seconds of rain only! Hope you can enjoy it a tad.
And Happy Sibling day, to you, too!