Monday, April 27, 2015
Perth, 03/08 – Ahoi! - Part II, Perth-Teens
Full pics again here
Back on the boat we went - never would I´ve thought you can get into such flat water!
Sorry, but, awww, what a view, no?
A sailor:
And this is a pretty boat, as well, no?
Did I mention I love this color(s)?
Funny enough this man did not fall into the water - I sure would´ve!
These swans wanted to watch the Perth-teens and -twens, I suppose:
As did some other people, us included:
Young Perthies spend their free time like this!
Impressive, no?
Have you ever seen a boat like this one? Me not...
Oh, and here, an ice-cream-truck:
Reminds me of Charters Towers. And the day I stepped barefoot in warm dog-poo at the age of around 6 or 7...
A last time Swan Bells:
And then B got the car...
Even Ingo helped....
So much fun, thanks big!!!
Back home „the boys“ played with lego and later Ingo wrote down what the German Sulley was saying and added proper translation – just wait, next time Sulley is bilingual!
That and my little Niece will´ve thrown up a lot if I don´t remember she actually is not Sulley when wearing this:
Thanks big, H, soooo cute, she´ll love it! Niece also gets pressies, aww you spoil her as much as I do, Bro will tell me off! ;-)
And one bigger problem is solved thanks to H, too!
We awaited the bill from Ingo´s emergency at Joondalup and told the staff here, too.
We checked every day – except one. We might as well´ve been on Rotto for two days, right?
Well, the owner had seen the letter but had a day off the next day – on which the other girl said, Ingo S? We don´t have an S here, so back to the mailman!
Yeps we´re here under my surname, but hello???? That name sounds pretty much German as well and in case I don´t know I wait and ask a colleague, right?
Ingo wanted to take care, but I said, no, their fault, they take care of the problem. No such luck, they tried but told us we have to get there in person.
Hello?! You expect us to go to Warwick, then Joondalup via Transperth and the rest how???? On a failure you did, a problem you caused, totally unnessesarily, too?
Thankfully H works there and can handle the money over.
Otherwise, I don´n know what I had done.
If you know me, telling someone off is not my strength and I was not around when they suggested this to Ingo – I would´ve said no to that! Now I don´t need to tell anyone off, phew.
And we can stay in the cabin till we get picked up on Tuesday by H around 3pm, again: Big thank you!!!
Thanks, Aussie-Sis for being here in fun, emergency and help!
We got dropped off at the Kingsway Shopping Center, the bakery gets ready for Bundraiser Day - all pirate it was:
And back to the cabin, as everyone does, btw, coming from the Shopping Center, through the hole beside the locked door...:
Another great day, making me want to stay here for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















5 comments:
The boat you never seen is a so called "hydrofoil"! We passed by with more than 26!! knots! We did it by 140 HP, he just with a light breeze. (Gone with the wind)
Super series of images from the boat Iris. Shame about the mix up with the hospital bill, these things happen right :)
Thank you, Grace :-)
Yes, it was so unnessesary to give it back to the mailman. Thinking, not everybody´s liking...
Great pictures on the river, what a great day!
It sure was! Just the teenies gave me the creeps a bit...
Post a Comment