Sunday, April 05, 2015

Perth, 27/02 – The Redhead



This morning we met up again with Grace for a hunt in Leederville, thanks so much for showing us around again!





You can fairly say it was not only a mural-hunt, though!



But mainly murals it was again ;-)



After a brekkie at Grace´s fav French Café (yum, btw!), we headed for a truly amazing mural.

And learned on the way that life is Burrito-ful!



And that Peeps like Brad Pit.... oh, drool!



...over the burger, certainly!
But now.... drum roll:



Isn´t it plain awesome?
Here´s a detail-shot:



And if you take a closer look... whom do you see by his foot?



It´s not only the idea, that sadly many have a load too heavy, it´s not only how very well it is painted, it´s also the sheer size!
There are so many „dangerous“ little shops, I´m glad Grace went only into one with us cause we have nearly too much stuff already! But, as I saw when grabbing their card, it was „henry hiccups“, so... that sure does fit, no?
I ended up buying little Niece a smartphone - yes, also a 5-months-old needs one, don´t you think? ;-)
And Ingo three butterflies – did I know it was sign?!

Some more beautiful murals...





And here´s another number plate!



The YMCA in Leederville has fabulous murals, too! And more is yet to come, can´t wait!



Funny cat, huh? Just sad the rubbish bin is in the way.
Well, I had a professional mural hunter with me who simply put the icky thing away.
Teamwork, good thing I had desinfection-towels with me :-)



I never´d dared to go in, but, well, I was with a professional, right?







Grace then had to take off to buy pet food for the pets she does not have, aka the birds and cats that come visiting each day :-)

Here´s a shot from Leederville´s bridge:



And that´s where Ingo and I went on to via the Green Cat, with the Red Cat to the Mint and got my Bro the proper Perth-pressie for a Goldsmith and Optometrist who keeps refusing to take any money for all the glasses he made for us – you cannot sneak away like that, right?



Back to the city with the Red Cat.
I was sitting in driving position at the window when suddenly a rustling noise came up behind me.
At first I thought someone with a bag was making the noise, but it did not stop.
I turned around and, being very stupid again, backed away in panic – some kind of insect!!! Eeeeeeek!

Luckily it was „just“ a dragonfly!

We got some Perth-t-shirts and then went to Moon And Sixpence for a Little Creature´s.

Here´s a pic of all our tech-toys:



Then on for a Pie – and will you believe it?!
My hat was gone!!!

 So I went inside and said, „excuse me I´ve lost my red hat, has someone brought it back?“

And the guy from the counter got a very serious look and asked about the size.
I said, well, my size!
He looked less alarmed, yet asked colleagues.
Luckily Ingo came in with my red hat – I´d put it in the bag with the t-shirts!
And Ingo´d put that bag in his backpack...

Certainly I do know what a redhead is, but if I had a kid and if I´d lost him/her, I´d never asked, "excuse, me, I have lost my redhead"!

There sure was some joking after his apologize (for what ever).:-)

Oh, shoot, time is so running away, it´s plain sad!
I just don´t want to imagine even going back. No more blue sky, warm temps, grey, cold again....

I have to say, too: The darn salad is still in my system making me feeling like really bad as I type.
I was unwell, now it hurts and I look like I´d eaten a full balloon again :-(
Never.Ever.Eat.Such.A.Ready-to-go.Salad!

2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Good times Iris :) except for the salad!

Iris Flavia said...

So true, Grace! I always learn the hard way, huh?