Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Are You Chicken?

Sami took me to Curtin last time and there are not only murals but also signs 😁

What about you, do you dare to play?


This is for Tom´s signs 2.
 
Henry 🦁... he´s trying to joke again:
 

 (Rather bad) copy-cat, you! Walk at least on two paws!
 

 

31 comments:

Sami said...

We forgot to play the Dare game Iris, lol.
Nice Henry too :)

Iris Flavia said...

I make a chicken dance just like that, Sami :-)

Ella said...

Yes! I am a πŸ”!!! A hot πŸ” ... LOL
And I have πŸ— legs! Mwahahaha ...

Henri is becoming more and more summery! πŸ‘“πŸ–️

Enjoy your day, start with tomorrow comes the rain 😒
Ich hab dich liiiieb mein 🐘 xoxo

At Home In New Zealand said...

I like to blow bubbles on the beach! It's great to be playful whatever age we are - but I know I did used to get some funny looks from some people :)) xx

Iris Flavia said...

Ella!!! 🀣🀣
Let´s dance and move our πŸ”πŸ—πŸ—!
Oh, I´m afraid that was it with Henries like that, but I´ll keep my eyes open!

Oh, yay, rain, I love rain! But today was so far wonderful in the sun! Let´s enjoy, ich hab dich liiiieb mein πŸ”...ummm....πŸ¦‹ xoxo

____

Margaret, we´re NEVER too old to play and I don´t care much about funny looks, LOL xx

s.c said...

That's a nice one.Never to late to have some fun.

Iris Flavia said...

I agree and next time I will!

Iris Flavia said...

Wonder if the students play - it was a Saturday back then, the campus was nearly empty...

Jeanie said...

The Perth signs are pretty but it's Henry that made me smile here!

Shari Burke said...

That's a happy looking Henry!

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie, Henry says you´re welcome, he loves to make people smile!

____

Shari, well Henry loves to roam his city :-)

Tom said...

...a lot of life is about spinning the wheel and taking a dare. Life can be a risk, play it well. Thanks Iris for stopping by, keep dancing.

William Kendall said...

Me dancing would not end well.

RedPat said...

Henry is looking good!

Taken For Granted said...

I am sure a spin and dare would lead to lots of laughter.

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, music is on, thank you for hosting.

____

William!!! LOL.

____

RedPat, Henry says thanks!

____

Taken For Granted, laughter is always good :-)

DVArtist said...

Having fun, playing, dancing in the street or in your house, we never are too old for that. Have a great day.

Iris Flavia said...

I agree 100% :-)

Stevenson said...

Yodel like a Goat Herder!!! That is so funny dearest Iris!!! I'm kind of a daredevil when it comes to those dares hahaha except for jump out of a plane or things like that!

Bill said...

Having fun is always fun. :)

Iris Flavia said...

Jim, yes, something new to me.

____

Stevenson,I´d sure like to hear you Yodel, I´ll do the chicken dance to that! But I´d never jump out of a plane or such, either!

____

Bill, always fun times there (mostly).

Amypie71 said...

Well if we weren't in the middle of a pandemic I'd give someone a hug. I'm sure we all need one of those once in a while.

Iris Flavia said...

Amy, I so agree! Lockdown extended here. No job in sight, I´d sure need a hug... Such craziness...

The Padre said...

Outstanding - Cheers

Lowcarb team member said...

Henry looks good :)

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

Fun signs. And in some things, I am a big chicken. Hope your week is going well.

magiceye said...

Falling in love with the adorable Henry!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Can you believe I still haven't seen all the artwork at Curtain University! But I feel like I have through Sami and your photos Iris. Henry looks particularly jaunty here πŸ’œ

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the Henry's you find

River said...

I have never seen or played a dare game like that. I'm not a big risk taker, I will leave the dares for others.

Iris Flavia said...

Padre, that and fun! Cheers!

____

Jan, he does, the charming guy :-)

____

Erika, aren´t we all chicken at times. Just thinking of a job interview I could freak.

____

magiceye, Henry blushes :-)

____

Grace, it´s worth going there 😁
Henry says thank you!!!

____

Kathy, greetings from The City of Henry The Lion!

____

River, real dares I don´t do, either, this looks like fun, though!