Monday, March 29, 2021

I Welcome Anyone, Also "Rubbish"

Someone needs to take care, right.
I always get the broken stuff, I´m with that bin, pic taken in Perth 2019.

Wish our bins were that beautiful!


Artist, as usual, unknown :-(
But I thank that person, you make life better.

Also found on the way there...


To me it counts as mural, how about you?

 
Henry 🦁 


He soooo wanted to join us, visiting our host, but... thank you, Corinna, we´ll stay here in darn lockdown. He "brülls"!! ROOAAAARRRR



 

25 comments:

Tom said...

...a bit of paint and some details can dress up anything!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Rubbish cans is pretty snazzy.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, yes!

_____

Dora, fun word :-)

Bertiebo said...

I heart the heart

Iris Flavia said...

I heart you back :-)

Ella said...

And my trash can is beautiful ... it has a big rose sticker on it!
Thank you for the "heart"! I'll be leaving in a minute ... didn't you get my "text" yesterday?
Ich hab dich liiiieb mein 🐘 xoxo

Iris Flavia said...

No? I didn´t get your text, not at gmx, not at Gmail? Not at FB...?
It ran away!!!
A rose sure makes rubbish "sweeter" or less a pain 😉
Ich hab dich liiiieb mein 🦋 xoxo
And think of you. All will be OK, right.

s.c said...

That are nice flowers on a very unsuspected place. Good find.

Iris Flavia said...

Perth :-)

Sami said...

We do get to see some nice bins here in Perth.
And the heart is a mural too of course, why not!
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Sami :-) Our bins are sure very lame!

Iris Flavia said...

Great you are guilty!!! Can you come over here, please?

Jackie McGuinness said...

Everything can be a mural! It would be so easy to get garbage cans painted!

William Kendall said...

One doesn't see bins like that here.

Iris Flavia said...

Jackie, if I had the talent...

____


William, here sadly neither...

CJ Kennedy said...

I wish trash cans looked that pretty. fun find on the pavement. And you're not stuck at home, you're safe.

Iris Flavia said...

I´d be safer in Perth!
They even need no masks cause they have intelligent politicians, if there is something like that ;-)

RedPat said...

We are all tired from being home!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes...

The Padre said...

Love Ya - Brilliant - So Simple

Cheers

Bill said...

Our bins are rusty and old but the bin is lined with a sturdy bag and they get emptied once a week. What more can you ask a bin to do. :)

At Home In New Zealand said...

Quite a few of our public rubbish bins around the city are decorated with birds or motifs. It certainly cheers up the environment :)

Jeanie said...

Now that is a pretty trash can!

Iris Flavia said...

Padre - thank you, that´s all I could come up with! Cheers.

_____

Bill, yes, at least they get emptied again! Though, why not paint it? Take paint and a brush?

____

Margaret, lucky you, wish we had that here, also!

____

Jeanie, yes. Who takes pics of ugly trash cans, huh? ;-)

River said...

Some people here buy stick on murals for their rubbish bins, they wrap around all four sides or you can buy just a single side. All I have on my bin is the numbers of my unit. A neighbour who loves purple ahs a big piece of purple contact paper stuck on the front of her bin. Just plain purple.