Let me take you to Broome one more time, this time back to 1995.
We had big cams, Canons, you don´t take that down 7 m in tide, so Ingo went without.
For chicken like me they had a copy at ground level and here I presented you the Dinosaur Footprints at Gantheaume Point in Broome.
Click the link and see how huge the footprints are! Scary!!!
Broome... I leave you with a lille pics-galore, OK?
1999 it was all paved already, how sad.
Same place as 1999 😴
Asian cemetery. Pearls were brought up by Asian People back then (we got free drinking water here... we were young, had no money and always said thank you to the brave souls).
Likely for a relaxing time... and climbing up to the moon!
Henry 🦁... Yes! If...














19 comments:
I enjoyed Broome ... The red cliffs are gorgeous!
Also the beach photos are breathtaking ...
The crocodiles were so free to walk, weren't they on a leash? LOL 😂
Lucky Henry! He can see the world from above ... the blue bikes were beautiful!
This morning is nice weather and 7C but this afternoon the rain and storm will come again ... It is such a strange month this March!
Wishing you a nice weekend!
Ich hab dich liiiieb mein 🐘 xoxo
LOL, I´d sure run if I saw a real croc! The bike sleeps in the cellar, with guys on e-bikes roaming it´s no fun anymore - how´s it like in your place.
7C here, also and weeeee. Henry nearly flew into my arms yesterday when I went to take pics for you. Weird weather!
Have a weekend as best as you can...
Ich hab dich liiiieb mein 🦋 xoxo
Yes, I am soooo thankful for this!
The view of the red cliffs is beautiful.
Yes, long ago....
...I would enjoy all of this, but not the crocs!
YUM, they´d say ;-)
Those big footprints are great! That is my kind of place to visit. My family thinks I am nuts though. Something about catching glimpses of the past. But the crocs are more scary to me. Thanks for sharing. Australia is on my radar after your posts and finishing my reread of the Thorn Birds.
Uh-oh, I had to google Thorn Birds!
Australia, especially the West, North and Outback is a great place to go!
But when I see this place... you have a great area to explore "right there"! As in also :-)
I love the column on the Asian cemetery. And those cliffs are gorgeous. You look so happy sitting in your chairs beside your traveling home! It looks wonderful.
It was wonderful, Jeanie!
That looks like a great area to explore!
What an epic journey. Love those red cliffs, rivals some that are here. Crocs, no thanks but I would want to take a photo from a safe place. Loving this tour of your journey. A nice evening to you, Iris.
RedPat is is.. or was? Need to look!
____
Bill, yes! It was "epic" - and we were safe :-)
The red cliffs over the ocean is a perfect picture.
Broome is a treat all over :-)
Really beautiful photos.
Nice post
really wonderfull!!!
I hope this will better for everyone
here i want to say that, for more information i think you should go to Instagram Bellen
nice post
please keep sharing more posts like this.
for any query support related to any software and hardware you can go to
Instagram Bellen
Post a Comment