Sunday, March 21, 2021

Polly Starts Into A New Week

 
Picking up where I left last Monday, "somewhere in Perth"...
If I liked coffee I knew where this was, but as tea-lover Polly alone got my attention.

Henry 🦁

 
Oh, how I crave one, but reckon the juice-stand in arcades is closed, thanks to Corinna.
Another hard lockdown. 
Aren´t we all upside-down like Polly / ʎllod by now?

13 comments:

kwarkito said...

I wish i could go in a café.... but there is a new lockdown in Paris. We still have to wait

Anonymous said...

yes we are upside down ha ha but my state is totally open and we are mostly normal-freedoms here in Missouri

William Kendall said...

No coffee!

Tom said...

...Henry, you are a cool dude.

Iris Flavia said...

Laurie I just don´t understand how the cases rise? Here, in your place, how?
Polly might become a new symbol...

_____

kwarkito, I think they make us wait for maybe no purpose ... keep the distance would be it...

____


Kathy, yes, DISTANCE is all we need (and love - sorry got another earworm!, LOL).

Iris Flavia said...

William, tea?

____

Tom, he is!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'll have coffee, please. And a double polly, too.

Iris Flavia said...

We only have cheap coffee. And not even one Polly, just Peanuts and there three of them :-)

Sami said...

I haven't seen Polly before either Iris.
Tea for me too :)
Henry with the orange juice and sunglasses must remind you of the soon to come Summer.
Thanks for contributing to Monday Murals Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Sami... I´ll get orange juice in a bottle!
Thank you for hosting again, shoot, I really can´t recall where I took this!

Ju-Lyn Tan said...

I hear you - the more we can't have it, the more we want it .... hope you get your drink of choice soon!

Iris Flavia said...

Well, I still can get it bottled at the grocery, but it´s not the same, is it...

dee Nambiar said...

Coffee, tea or Polly? Polly -- an upside-down one at that. :)

Nice finds, Iris. :)