Rodney has tagged me, hmm, let´s see with what I can come up.... It starts tough for me (hence this took me some time...):
4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
Not easy. I studied and became a graduated engineer in arts and science and wanted to work in an architectural office. I wasn´t able to get a steady job there, worked only as a trainee - does that count? (I´m happy I didn´t get stuck there...)
I am now working as a web developer, the fifth year now.
I kind of have to cheat, I´m afraid... When I was at school I jobbed in a food factory, does that count, too?
And I made some little money those days spreading ads.
4 Movies You Could Watch Over And Over:
Not quite a movie but I love the making of Queens´ "One Vision"
Philadelphia
Cast Away
Forrest Gump
Ok, I´m a Tom Hanks Fan...
4 Places You Have Lived:
Seesen
Rhueden
Hildesheim
Braunschweig
(Germany)
4 TV Shows You Love To Watch:
That´s tough, too. I love some series, but TV shows... hmm. Problem is, at my place I don´t have the Discovery Channel...
Myth Busters
Globe Trekker
Construction Project
Virtual History
4 Places You Have Been On Vacation:
Australia (twice, once 6, next 7 months, traveling)
Cuba (twice, every time 3 weeks)
Jamaica (once, 3 weeks)
Isla Margerita (Venezuela, once, 3 weeks)
4 Websites You Visit Daily (or often):
(I don´t have internet access from home, but here at work and at Ingos´ place)
Rodney´s Blog ;-)
Karen´s blog (though she doesn´t blog daily)
HappyNews.com
Waschsalon
4 Of Your Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Pie
Steak
Ragout Fin
4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
At Ingos´ place
In Perth
At my familys´ place
On the Moped
After reading Dee´s blog I have to change it as follows:
Carnarvon
4 Favourite Bands/Singers:
Queen
Norah Jones
Joshua Kadison
Benny Benassi
4 People To Tag:
Ingo´s blog (to encourage him to blog... ;-) ...)
Heathers´ blog
Natalijas´ blog
Krissys´ blog
I don´t know if they gonna know exactly who I am - I´m a constant reader, but not a constant commenter...
1 comment:
Hi Iris! Wow, you do have a thing for Tom Hanks. :-) I took ages to fill in the meme too - it is really hard to either limit yourself to four answers, or to come up with four answers that say something about yourself.
I've only spent one night in Carnarvon but I had a great time. I think I'd love to spend time zipping about on a moped too. :-)
Bye for now!
Post a Comment