Friday, July 14, 2006

Definitively nice!

I just got an e-mail from the Kingsway Tourist Park. I don´t know, well, I had the pics from the park from 1999 here and mailed them over when making the accomodation requiry.

The new owner is very sincere - she mailed back, since we´ve been there before and since we stay longer we get a discount plus the linen for free - and she thinks I will be pleasantly surprised with the improvements that have been made in the Park.

I am really happy - in these times it´s nice to see that some people trust in others even though they don´t know them, give them a bonus just like that - we will not disappoint her.

This makes my start in the weekend even better :-)

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Hi Iris, I hope you have a great time visiting WA again. Enjoy your warm weekend!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Deanne - we had a great weekend. We´ve been in the botanical gardens, it was just beautiful and hot :-)