Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekend

The two best german teams played this weekend - the Braunschweig Lions against the Hamburg Blue Devils, 34:14 - it was thrilling and tough and so much fun!
In the pregame show old US cars came in and afterwards Harley Davidson bikes - but I think none of them was as loud as ours is ;-)
And Kelvin Love made his 100th touchdown for the team - the news say, A Whole Lotta Love - cute pics, too (ok, maybe football-players don´t want to be refered to as cute, but, hey, take a look).
Though - I wonder. The years before they played "Love is in the air" a lot for him. Not so this season. A new guy making the programme? Has he a lack of the english language?

On Sunday we went to the Okerkabana again - for the last time, I guess. 3 € for a drink is too much, really! On the way home we came to the marketplace where they sold wine. We tried one and it came in glasses with lions on it - Ingo bought them and we had a nice chat with the girl who ran the store.

So it´s Monday again. I feel sad and miss Ingo.
I talked to my brother this morning and he made sure I step by for a visit on Friday. I really dislike being far away from the people I love but can not change it at the moment...

1 comment:

Laclos said...

I am the opposite - I want to be alone and far away.