Yesterday on my way back home from work a car in front of me on the highway suddenly slowed down - break-lights went on, no warning lights and it went straight on the emergency lane.
Yeah.
Big emergency.
Cellphone was ringing. How important can you be???
It was dangerous what that man was doing, just slowing down that fast without giving any signs and just for that...
I forgot my cellphone last Sunday at Ingo´s place and he even had to e-mail me this. Seems I´m not important at all... ;-)
Though I don´t have a "regular" phone at home. In an emergency no one could reach me via any phone... well emergencies won´t happen!
The cellphone belongs to my brother anyway. He doesn´t need it, he has another one. The one I "owned" before was a gift from Ingo. He gave it to me when I got my trainee-job where I had to drive to in Ingo´s old car. (Thanks again for borrowing the vehicle and for giving me the phone!)
I have trouble getting rid of the account I have on the phone anyway. I really wonder - what do poeple talk on cellphones all the time? Most people I know don´t use cellphones much but I see others in supermarkets, e.g. standing in front of the frozen pizzas asking which one to buy. Is there a way more stupid to get rid of your money?
Or am I just old-fashioned?
No comments:
Post a Comment