Monday, July 10, 2006

sore muscles

The walking-tour on Friday was ok due to funny colleagues. It was some 10 km only, but downhill. And we had to go really fast. The sky was dark it was rumbling all the time and we didn´t want to get wet. We were in two teams - us taking the easy route and the "professionals" who took a steep way.
We arrived dry, the others... well had to walk through the rain for over thirty minutes.
Food was good as well as the chats.

But... I have sore muscles still! I thought I was really fit, but no... Since I couldn´t walk we went on a small tour with the push-bikes on Saturday. I guess that´s why I´m still not recovered.

And on top I have to add that my ankle hurts again. I didn´t do my special exercise for a few days. This is the bill for it.

No comments: