Friday, July 28, 2006

Alone at work

The August is holiday time for my customer - the factories run on the lowest level and the offices are empty, too. Friday in general most of them don´t work (4 working days a week). My colleague is on holiday (took off yesterday to a Robin Williams concert in Berlin... well...). I´m responsible alone now for our working range. As well as my other colleague - it´s just the two of us left here. Plus two of my customers in the other area here.
Ah well. It´s great - good to concentrate on the job. I´m developing an application styleguide at the moment and have to correct another styleguide - and the customer wants to work with it rather yesterday (I hope those poeple nagging me go on holiday soon ;-)...)
Still it´s strange with the rooms so empty and quiet.
We´re a good team here and have a laugh or two regularly - miss that a bit.

Good thing being alone in the office: I can listen online to the sea (to the right, the sound-image).

No comments: