Well.
They also have DVDs and stuff. On the way to the cashpoint with my new memory stick in hand I turned around, went aaaaall the way back and upstairs.
I came down later with a DVD for my Mom (it´s her birthday in September) and "Under Review 1973 - 1980", "Magic Moments" and "A night at the opera" (no birthday on my side) from / about Queen.
I couldn´t get home quick enough!
"Seaside Rendevouz" and things like that I didn´t even know of before!
Freddie Mercury was a genius, without question and I am really sad he had to die so early - and so senselessly...
They called him charismatic and unique - so true!
There was a longer interview with the guitarist, Brian May , who looked as young as ever (my english teachers´ name was Peter May and he seems to have no age at all) - he sings "Love of my life" for Freddie, as he said, at his gigs. It´s touching.
Here is a pic of my boyfriend - with a little fantasy he looks a bit like Freddie (the shirt is a little old-fashioned and he doesn´t wear a beard anymore now - well, and he cannot sing - as far as I know ;-) But he is a genius in his stuff!).

Well, on one evening I couldn´t go through three DVDs, unfortunately I dont´t come home tonight before midnight, so I´ll take the stuff to Ingo´s place or go through it next week.
Freddie Mercury - wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment