I think I have it! I went directly via Qantas and I haven´t found anything less expensive elsewhere yet.
Presumably we leave on the first of December and go back on the 28th of December. In January flights with Qantas are available only to Singapore, no further since it´s peak.
No New Year's eve in Perth again. But, well. It´s not possible for me to plan a year in advance with the holiday stuff.
When I have the flight for sure, I book the cabin. I made a phone call at the Kingsway Tourist Park and they have cabins left. We want to go there again, because we know the environment: A Transperth bus-station is right in front, the Kingsway shopping center is right around the corner - and Chicken Treat as well :-)
I am so happy :-)
Now I have to plan what to do in Perth. I´m excited :-)
2 comments:
One thing you'll have to do is have a look around the radio station where I work. We'll also have to arrange for you two to drop in to our place for a BBQ sometime.
Thank you very much for your invitations! I really look forward to meet in person - and I have never seen a radio station from the inside, thanks :-)
Funny is, without the blog-thing (reading blogs from people who live in Perth) I would not have gone "home sick" after all and our next holiday would be someplace else!
Post a Comment