Today we had a look at an apartment. 79,5 m² in the Easterly Ring-Area, balcony possible, 76 000 € - groceries, bakery, everything nearby (you don´t get younger, yes, I keep that in mind even now).
Yeah, great. Since it´s under the roof you can use 50 m², no more!
We could´t even find a place for our bed, which is rather small with 1,40*2,00 m!
High hopes, no luck.
Now to the cute stuff! I got my Niece-to-be a Sigikit-Sheep that she can cuddle and chew on:

It´s so darn cute, I´d like to keep it (just won´t buy a second for 20 € - but it´s high quality - they also have cute & clever stuff for the teething-phase, frogs included!).
And two cute Onesies, one even has sun-protection! This one:

It´s a Laura´s Star-Onesie.
And this one - let´s hope it stays hot:

Ingo certainly had to try Laura´s on on our Henry :-)

Which is ok, Henry has a Belly-Button, too :-)
For the Parents-to-be I got this stuff for imprints (that actually come out):
3 comments:
You'd be lucky to afford a balcony on an apartment that size in Perth for 76,000 Euro.
Hand me a ticket to live there, will ya? Means: Gimme a job (a good one, too! ;-)...)
Who needs a balcony in Perth, you guys have space, I´ve seen that!
In Perth there´d be no need - or wish! - to live directly in the city - your bus-system (Transperth) works!
Bet you have a little garden/lawn yourself, too?
Your life-style is better than ours, I think. More relaxed - maybe due to the temps?
Love the long summer-days here too much, though! (4:30 am (k, who needs that?!) - 11 pm).
There is just is no "perfect" place in the world, I guess. We can just try and make the best of what we have (please, never again a winter like last one!!!)
Way to cute!!
Post a Comment