
Sign for public transport, "BS" for BraunSchweig.
That´s how number-plates work over here as well, btw.
Hannover gets an H, Goslar GS, Gifhorn GF, Wolfenbüttel WF... so you know straight away if the other driver is a/n (bigger) idiot (like you)... Funny enough, you´re very often proofed right!
Same in your place?
Like, when I see WF I´m prepared for a very, very slow driver.
GF either speeds like crazy or is like WF... Certainly BS are always good drivers, other than they moved in from WF! ;-))
Well. No bike-tour today. Nearly 39C.
Maybe nothing big for Aussies, but we never really have the time to adapt, whoosh, it´s cold(er) again. So, I don´t complain, but wee... no big action today!
The last cherries from this year now, as I said, nearly black!

That tree is who knows how old and still provides my family with the best cherries ever.
2 comments:
BS stands for something not so complimentary in English.
those cherries look so good....
Post a Comment