Monday, July 19, 2010

Wish You Were Here



Life would be a lot easier, I suppose!
And you could see my Mum like this now still, too...

Eight years already that my Father died.

I wrote July 19th at least 20 times at work today and only now I realise what that means! Usually I was down a few days before this date.
As said it´s to the day 6 months after my 30th Birthday.

On one hand I thought maybe it´s a sign of healing, but now it hurts just even more.

Now that my Bro will be a Dad... how much would he have enjoyed this!!!
It´s so sad, sometimes life is just unfair.
He was so disappointed with me for not having kids.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

May you have lots of treasured memories to look back on at this time every year xx

Rodney Olsen said...

I understand some of that pain and pray that some treasured memories will bring the smile back to your face.

Flea said...

Sorry ((huggs))

Iris Flavia said...

Thanks a lot for your understanding and well-wishes!

Hammy said...

Don't feel guilty for not having kids to make your father happy. He would have to have been a miserable and selfish person if he was unhappy about that, a fact that was beyond his control. So, you shouldn't even think that way because it obviously wasn't true.

Iris Flavia said...

That´s right, Hammy!
Actually I feel rather sorry he cannot live to see his Son having kid(s) - it was such a rough journey on my Bro´s side for 15 years...