Saturday, July 24, 2010

They Call This Small

So we went into the city to donate blood at the truck (see last Dog-post).
Registration was at Mc Donald´s Café. A young man from the German Red Cross informed us about it.
In addition to the note that stuck to the truck.

One person was in line before us.
For 15 minutes.
He was a first-timer. That is good!!

But the man from the Red Cross who did the certification was an elderly.
Each time he had to search for the enter-button. For numbers and characters.
Each time he had to search for the enter-button.

Why do they do this??? Why not put the old man in front of the truck (give him a chair, huh?) and let the young man work the laptop! Geez!!!!

It´s blurry, like totally blurry, but here you see Ingo inside.




And this was for a man of 1,84m the uncomphiest "seat", too! I was far from reaching the "footrest".

Afterwards we went to Mc Donald´s to get a so-called "Small-Meal" with the voucher from the Red Cross.

I wanted a cheeseburger, Coke light and mayonnaise with my fries. Nope. That´s not a small meal!
A Small Meal is Big Mac, Filet-o-Fish... ya know.

So, we chose the Big Mac, I love those patties!

I managed to eat over half of it and that was it. Didn´t eat all the French Fries either. And I was like really, really hungry!
Why do they call this "Small"???? That´s huge!!!

I´d so love to try the new Big Beef Parmesano (Ray Kroc would love all the creations! Though, mostly I get disappointed...), but it´s just huge, too.
Same at Burger King.
And too expensive.
Why do they make the portions so darn huge???

..and call it "small"...

No comments: