
Never did I guess it´s true you have to bend over from laughing.
It is true. I did have to.
Ingo Appelt was just FUN with his programm (German)! Mean. And so talented!
That guy stripped till he wore but golden undies - which was not a sexy sight, sadly. So, no pic... ok, I was shocked a bit... and it was dark already. And I had to laugh just too hard. Didn´t get the cam in time! Will you believe that, he took off all his clothes (except of said golden stuff).
He imitated fellow comedians as well as German singers - so great, if I hadn´t seen that... I could´ve sworn the guys were there - weird, wonder how one can do that?

Weird thing was... I thought the place was sold out - was not! How come???
So... lucky I didn´t go and bought tickets, saved me 50 euros!
It really was an outdoor-event, kinda weird. They took the cheapest chairs:

Does that look professional to you?
Well, but Ingo (Appelt) sure was. He even played the piano!

What it was all about? Well, men, and how dumb they are! ;-)
It was so much, too much, too funny, really, oh so mean. And oh so true!

Haha, right after the break a woman went to the stage for an autograph. Ingo (Appelt) gave it to her and immediatley a boy got up to get one, too.
He turned him down! And asked, while the boy went back to his seat, hey, what´s your name? (Bastian). How old are you? (12)
Later in the show he spoke about... sex. When it´s a about men, it´s about sex, right? And he said, "yeah, Basti, now you know about that, too. Bet your Mama wished she´d just let you stay home, huh?" And stuff like that. Bet Basti loved it more than any autograph- Luckily I wasn´t the one running for an autograph - I really thought of doing so! I hate being the point of interest.
Though I was on Sat anyways, a bit.
My friend and her husband threw a belated Birthday-Party.
They started at 4pm so I thought, uhhh, great, there will be cake.
Ding, I was the one everybody looked at... there was a whole section of salty stuff just for me... :-)
Like these kangaroos!

(I used Ingo´s plate, hence the fork)
So, everybody had cake, I had kangaroos :-)
This was one of my pressies, btw - my friend(iene) has heaps of birds, so I thought she´d love this keyholder (she did):

You can use the bird to "call"/whistle for help in emergency (I hope she never has to use that):

Isn´t the packing alone the cutest?
Oh, my, people told horror-stories about craftsmen, maybe we should just keep on renting?
Again, not one apartment to look at. None.
It´s getting really frustrating.
Everyone around us seems to own but us...
No comments:
Post a Comment