Phew, today was an oven over here!
I love it. Despite I can´t stand it anymore, thank you, Dad, for those genes!!! Gah!
Many people couldn´t follow Germany winning (kinda arrogant) Argentina 4:0 (zero, guys!), cause they dropped out due to the heat.
What did we do?
Yips.
Hopped on the bikes! My... really, like going through a huge oven! :-)
Ingo again found new places, first stop: Stone-City:

We then came to a pond:

Unlike Perth we have white swans over here:

After more oven we came to a beautiful bridge...

Here is my super-bike!

Really, dumb as it sounds, I enjoy it everytime and think - gah! why did I have bad bikes all my life?!
The bridge - and Ingo :-)

Then we crossed a road named after Mark Twain:

Funny... I never really saw this sign at our matress:

We sleep in a "Dream Zone", how cool is that? :-)
Maybe I dream of the 70´s tonight. Didn´t last night though we watched a show on the 70s. A good opportunity to turn on my Lava-Lamp, it was:

Sweet dreams, everyone!
And yips getting a wee bit patriotic:

(Nope, this is not my car! A random fan...)
4:0! Another round for Germany!
(Freaky, huh? I care for soccer! Or maybe just for my country...)
4 comments:
I envy you your 'oven'. It was 16C here today (though blue skies and sunny) and we were out having a picnic and freezing. The fire hasn't gone out for several days and I'm COLD!!
Oh it's cold cold cold here, altho not as cold as your winters. hehe
Love your pics!!
I think that Ingo is a closet Dutch supporter. That's the impression from his choice of clothing that I get.
Yes, oven = life!
OMG! Hammy, no!! ;-)
Actually the T-Shirt he´s wearing is a "Fan-Shirt" of the Braunschweig Lions, our American Football-Team.
They changed to red-white, luckily, the Garbage-Me wear orange over here.
Does that say enough, huh?
Oranje and the Garbage-Men! ;-)
Post a Comment