Sunday, July 25, 2010

Don´t Look At Me



This is what the pic is called at stock.xchng.
The person who named the pic knew why!

Barbara has made a great post on introverted people here. I found myself there and look forward to part II.

Damn, I am like that and I can´t help it much!
My brain works in the front - yours, too? Maybe in the back. Both is fine. Though... aw, well.
I have friends, but only few, and I couldn´t handle much more. I am content and happy the way I am. My best friend is Ingo.

Extro- or Introvert, read Baraba´s post and understand those people you consider shy or even arrogant - most might be the first but very surely not the second!
Really, that post explains a lot, take your time - maybe one day we meet in person (love to, really, but... uuuuh, heart races already)! You´d understand me better!
Rodney might probably just think, ah, that´s why!. Sorry, Rodney, if I knew before, I would´ve told you!
(None the less I really enjoyed meeting you and your wonderful family!!!)

2 comments:

Flea said...

Wow, very interesting!
I'm probably a bit of an Introvert as well but with good friends can be an extrovert, chatty and so on.

Iris Flavia said...

Yips, me, too. But with strangers it´s a real pain!