Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life Is Good

I got these awards by Allie from It´s a Wonderful Life, thank you, Allie!
Life sure is good! :-)
Mostly, at least!



What is rather embarassing... I had to look up versatile!
Thank you for that compliment, too!




What I love most... I found through Allie´s post so many new, great blogs!

Though not having children myself, I so love to see pics and read the stories of the wee ones! :-)
(maybe soon I can present the one or other pic of my niece-to-be, too!)

Ok, here we go, I nominate these bloggers - I don´t wanna hurt anybodys feelings, though! Little kids and hence cute pics and stories I love are found around these guys - they fit into both categories, too, how handy:

Flea´s Market
Snippets of Life
Me & Boo
Red Dirt Mummy
The Muriels
patrick, mandi & maya
The Spendidly imperfect Miss M

3 comments:

MissyBoo said...

Awww thanks :)

alliehallmarr said...

Hey! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday! I hope it's the best ever!

Iris Flavia said...

Allie thank you! It´s only a 6-months Birthday like your son, though :-)