
One´s misery is my luck today.
I admit: I cheated.
In our last raffle. I really looked at the mails and let the one who said he´d so love to go win.
And man, was he happy! (you know... most don´t even bother to answer, take everything for granted. He did, and in a very funny way)
This morning, though, I found an E-mail from him. Someone in his family has passed away and he just doesn´t feel like going. If I would like to go instead?
Why, sure!
So, I called Ingo if he wants to see Ingo tonight and he said yes!
A colleague had seen the comedy on DVD and said it´s hilarious! I just hope this time they don´t seperate men from women, I wouldn´t like that.
Anyhows... tonight we´re off to Castle Salder in Salzgitter and learn from Comedian Ingo Appelt why men have to be beaten :-)
I look forward to that - hopefully there is no fuss about the tickets! They would be 25 € each, btw!
First time ever that I "won" something!
No comments:
Post a Comment