Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Way To Success



... I hope.
Took tomorrow off to get stress-free to my Bro at lunch-time.
Then we try to make a "plan of action".

And try to talk seriously to our Mum, "push" her to success...
Try to make her understand she is killing herself with smoking again, not eating, living with depression, ... and all the other stuff, including refuse help, not seeing her doc etc....

It will be a hard time ahead and I am really afraid we end up yelling at each other and making it just worse.

Will she understand the gesture of me taking a day off for that and not visiting "casually" on the weekend?

Gah, I really never ever thought we end up like this.

Hopefully we can "wake her up" - make her look forward to meet her first Grandchild... and life in general.
Goal: She allows us to go with her to her doc and find solutions together.
Solutions for her life.

1 comment:

MissyBoo said...

Hoping you have lots of success *fingers crossed*