Sunday, December 11, 2022

Did You Write Your Wishes Down?

 
 
(Pic taken at our EDEKA)

Mine would be peace, health, love, fun, good work, good food, warmth, happiness, friends, a bigger holiday next winter.
Something else?
 
Nah, think I´m done, Santa.
Can you please take care of two new things (peace and holiday) and keeping the rest? 
 
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
 
Henry 🦁


Son, this is not a paint brush!!!



14 comments:

Bertiebo said...

These are universal wishes. Valid for everyone, I think. Unfortunately for a very large part of humanity not available

Iris Flavia said...

Santa has to work harder!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'll go for peace, good friends, and good heath. You can see where MY priorities are (grin).

Iris Flavia said...

The same :-)
Most I just want to keep. But, oh, a real holiday would be so great.

Tom said...

...Iris, I hope that your wishes come true.

CJ Kennedy said...

Sweet wishes. I hope they come true

My name is Erika. said...

Mine would be no more hives, good health, good times, lots of love, peace, happiness and some new art markers and a few good books too.

RedPat said...

Peace would be a good start.

Divers and Sundry said...

I like your list!

Bill said...

Peace is at the top of the list.

Amypie71 said...

I think the only wish I have, like many other people is for the world to right itself and end the fighting and wars that are going on.

Iris Flavia said...

Tm, thank you!

____

CJ, so small, so big...

____

Erika, no more hives? Oh, I have too much of both markers and books - I should´ve asked for more time!!

____

RedPat, yes...

____

Divery and Sundry, thank you. Hope Santa does, too!

____

Bill, a wish of so many, Santa HAS to listen!

____

Amy, yes, sadly too good to come true, sadly?

River said...

I didn't write to Santa for a very long time now. He has enough to cope with, from all the kids writing to him.

Jeanie said...

I love Christmas wishes. Did you tuck one in?