From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
...I always have her in my sights.
Tom, lucky you.____L, happy anniversary to you.____RedPat, I hope you are right, but am not sure. Worst Christmas in my life.
I'm very sorry.
I'm sad to read you had such a bad Christmas. I hope your love comes back to you. hugs-Erika
I hope things will get better when he is well again. It takes time and patience. Christmas is very hard on some people.
William, me, also. For myself, how selfish :-(____Erika, thank you. I doubt it.If only I knew the reason.____River, I think he is well. I had a hard year. And he gives me a harder one even.
We do have it in sight. I hope you do, too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
...I always have her in my sights.
Tom, lucky you.
____
L, happy anniversary to you.
____
RedPat, I hope you are right, but am not sure. Worst Christmas in my life.
I'm very sorry.
I'm sad to read you had such a bad Christmas. I hope your love comes back to you. hugs-Erika
I hope things will get better when he is well again. It takes time and patience. Christmas is very hard on some people.
William, me, also. For myself, how selfish :-(
____
Erika, thank you. I doubt it.
If only I knew the reason.
____
River, I think he is well. I had a hard year. And he gives me a harder one even.
We do have it in sight. I hope you do, too!
Post a Comment