... local, of course! This is for Tom´s Signs2.
And then. Ingo really has two jobs. He was the postie again!
Deer... no, wait, dear (of course!) Kathy sent me a Christmas card!!
To a merry, happy season!
Wish me luck. I cough, sneeze, can´t breathe but today I really want to go at the taxes.
Last cold is so long ago I forgot how tiring that is.
Henry 🦁
Santa, boy, you have to ask Santa! And it comes with a please! And would like! Where are your manners?








22 comments:
Good morning, I am so happy this arrived (finally) and looks like the dried leaf made it in one piece too. so sorry you are fighting off a bad cold-take care of yourself-hugs
Yes, glad you happy-mail arrived! :-)
Oh, yes, the joy of getting old... years ago this would not´ve been such a problem!
...flowers and mail are two things that can brighten a dull day. Iris, enjoy your day.
Signs of the onset of the season of joy!
Nice card Iris. It's fun to see what shows up in the holiday mail, isn't it? Hope your day is going well. hugs-Erika
Tom, yes, despite the cold!
____
magiceye.. to joy!
____
Erika, yes, oh, I hope for no bad mail ;-)
To happy days, hugs!
I'm glad you have fun mail to brighten your day with your cold. I hope that goes away soon!
Oh, yes, to both!
Hope you feel better soon Iris.
I only sent 1 Christmas card this year. Bought stamps, cards... had every intention of sending off at least 5 or 6, but life got in the way and nothing done!!
SO glad Kathy's card finally arrived. The label on the front may have taken longer, but it got there. wonderful news, a great wax seal, and a beautiful leaf.
Get well soon. David does our taxes in February.
Sami, I can relate... time runs!
____
Elizabeth, yes, it would´ve been a pity if the hole series of back and forth´d started again!
This month is flying by so hope you get better real soon.
Bill, thank you, yes.
Yes, christmas is in the air for sure. Have a great day today.
It is nice to get real mail that isn't a bill. I just mailed off a bunch of Christmas cards.
Nicole, yes, Christmas is coming :-)
I´m still sick, though....
____
RedPat, so true! I hope next year I can join as well.
The cat with milk is perfect.
Oh no. Hope you feel better soon. Huggs.
It's a beautiful card and I love the wax seal. I only sent cards to family this year.
I hope you feel better soon, sleep when you can and drink plenty of water.
Love the wax seal. I hope you are feeling much better soon. Having a cold (or any illness for that matter) is not very pleasant. Hugz xx
Post a Comment